Zak Barnett Studios presents
The Art of the Breakout
The Transformational Online Course to Unleash Your Star Power
with Hollywood’s Master Acting Teacher Zak Barnett
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FCP GLOBAL SUMMIT 2021 EVENT ATTENDEES
“You are already the star that you are going to be.
The world is just waiting for you.” ~Zak Barnett
Experience the dynamic 8-week process that will activate your star power
within and magnetize the roles that were meant for you.
Do you want your performance to express your true creative brilliance? Do you sense that your search for the next great gig is not just a matter of your talent, but something deeper? Do you have the courage to follow your calling, but want a more direct path to breakout success?
If so, you could be on the edge of a breakthrough in your career, and ready to undergo an inner transformation that can attract a wildly fulfilling career.
If you’re like the thousands of talented performers I have helped over the years, chances are you can feel a bit frustrated by the gap between your talent and passion and the opportunities you receive.
So many creatives suffer at the mercy of their phone ringing. And yet, you know that there is more to performing than chasing the next gig. You are responding to a much bigger life calling. That calling is to live your gift and to be a voice in the world of entertainment that is wildly and uniquely yours.
What you need to know now is:
The secret to getting the next big break is not what you think. It’s not about your money, your looks, your connections, nor your influence. The secret is to truly know yourself and your deepest purpose. In order to manifest an extraordinary career, you’re going to need to courageously embrace and share your most authentic self.
Your life story and all the tensions in your life are actually the lifeblood of your charisma. And, the more connected you are to your central life tension, the more connected you will be to any character.
This transcends a typical class about performance. This is a set of perspectives, mindsets, exercises, practices, and habits that you do on your own to become more magnetic. As you progress in this course, you will have the personal breakthroughs that will unleash your creative genius within.
And, you can find a supportive community of fellow breakout stars who share your passion to become not only a talented actor, but a purposeful, unique, and inspired voice with an undeniably magnetic brand.
-Zak Barnett, Hollywood’s Master Acting Teacher
This Eight Week Course will help you:
- Find your purpose as an actor
- Amplify your magnetism
- Learn a reliable process to stay aligned with your star quality
- Enhance your creativity
- Connect with a community of fellow breakouts
- Connect your life force with any character
- Book the roles that were meant for you
- Step into your full star power by working with your shadow
- Make you unstoppable
A BREAKOUT COMMUNITY
Here at Zak Barnett Studios, we’re committed to helping actors be their most courageous selves, develop their unique voice, and create the career of a lifetime. That means providing you with the craft training, industry expertise, and personal development to help you grow as an actor in unprecedented ways.
Over the last twenty years, my approach has raised a generation of breakout stars, featured on some of today’s biggest hit TV shows and films. In just the last three years alone, our personal development approach for actors has led to:
- Over 200 series regular bookings on TV shows
- Over 600 guest star and recurring guest star bookings on TV shows
- Oscar, Golden Globe, People’s Choice and NAACP winners
- Leading roles and supporting roles in Movie statistic
Actors face unique challenges. More than any other art form, we can become dependent on agents or managers to determine our next big moment. If our inner spark is not nurtured we can get lost, chasing after the success that does not authentically feel our own.
We need practices that connect us with our truest selves so that when we step into an audition our uniqueness and charisma can shine through. We need a path that helps us win roles, and also stands up to the challenges of the actor’s life.
Over the past 20 years, we’ve taught thousands of actors by bringing together insights and mindset shifts based on our acting system and approach. We have refined a method for staying creatively motivated, and landing the breakthrough roles that can transform your career. The path to success is truly an inner journey that leads to external success.
And now, for the first time, we’ve distilled all of these practices and tips into a single intensive course—to help beginning actors and seasoned professionals alike, make the fundamental mindset and creative shift that leads to breakout success.
The Art of the Breakout
The Transformational Online Course to Unleash Your Star Power with Hollywood’s Master Acting Teacher Zak Barnett
What You’ll Learn
What’s Your Burning Question?
- How to identify your burning question—the bigger purpose question that will fuel your acting career
- How to prepare for the personal, artistic, and career development journey of your life
- A powerful morning ritual that will forever awaken a dialogue between your subconscious and conscious minds, enhancing your creativity and charisma
- How meditation can transform your acting career, and how to get started
- How to move gently and powerfully into your creative genius
- How to reorient your acting career as a process of spiritual awakening
- How to not only face your fears but also to work with them to fuel your creativity and career
- How these steps lay the foundation for your resilience, even in the face of rejection
- How to establish a sense of inner safety that will fuel your creativity and star quality
The Art of Letting Go
- Rituals for cultivating unforgettable star quality during auditions
- Understanding the steps of integrating with a character and what most often gets in the way
- The secret to shifting from pretending to be a character to truly inhabiting a character
- Developing tools and rituals to overcome the common pitfalls of getting in your own way
- The most authentic pathway to your inherent talent or star power
What’s My Thang?
- How to identify your purpose beyond your acting career
- How embodying your own personal core needs and desires can uplevel your performances
- How living your values is key to your creative momentum
- How to redefine success towards your true purpose
- A simple process for transforming your life into one shaped by your values
- How to align the character’s purpose with your own, propelling your acting with your true life force
Embrace Your Shadow: A Process for Integrating Unseen Parts of Yourself
- How your shadow can help create a synergistic boom between you and a character
- How to identify your shadow and learn to work with it in a nurturing way
- How your shadow can ignite your charisma
- How working with your shadow can energize you and your performances and give more freedom to your life and your work
- Why you can’t embrace your full star power unless you work with your shadow
Your Curse is Your Gift is Your Brand
- How to bring your central life tension into the life of the character
- How your story is a dynamic process of integrating your mask, shadow, and purpose
- The mechanics of a brilliant performance
- How to identify when your performance is inauthentic, and how to get back on track
- How to identify your current hero’s journey
- Learn how to land the role in the first ten seconds
The Role Chooses You
- How to let go of the roles that don’t serve your purpose
- How to orient your career as a spiritual endeavor
- How to bring together all parts of you to break into the roles that were meant for you
- Learn how to identify your true brand
- How to find peace and ease and develop longevity in your career
- How to reframe auditioning as an opportunity to reveal your story and essence
- Stepping into the higher calling of the roles that choose you
Where Are My Peeps?
- How to create your sphere of influence by connecting to your purpose
- How cultivating a thriving creative community bolsters your career and craft
- How to develop an honest relationship with your brand and followers
- How to protect your brand and your star quality through spiritual principles
Feedback from our clients
His connection to his students is unlike anything I’ve seen…the work is incredibly brave.
Oscar and Emmy nominated filmmaker
Zak speaks the language of the soul and is able to stir his actors on the deepest levels of artistic and personal transformation.
Emmy and DGA winning director and choreographer
During the camera tests and throughout rehearsals and filming on my Netflix series, “Julie and the Phantoms”, Zak’s work with our young actors provided them with the tools that enabled them to accomplish outstanding work. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear he was a magician.
Actor, Legends of Tomorrow
I went to a four-year BFA program for acting and still found myself in Zak’s class going “wow...I think I just realized how to act.
Actress, Plan B, Teen Wolf & Liv and Maddie
I have had so many breakthroughs and improvements since I’ve been working with him, whether it be class or coaching. My experience of ‘being present’ jumped to another level. I have never felt more connected with my work, and as an artist, that is a true gift to be given.
Zak Barnett taught me to love my craft. Before I came to the studio I loved acting and I knew it’s all I wanted to do, but I didn’t know why. I found myself in a place where I was giving good auditions, but I wasn’t feeling fulfilled. Going through his classes allowed me to find my own wants and meld them into one. I learned to love the art of acting and find joy making something special, something only I could create.
I've worked with Zak for four years. He's passionate about what he does, and it makes us passionate. We're a family. ZBS is a community...a second home.
Actress, Birdbox & Dumplin
Whenever I get a script I always ask myself, WWZD—What would Zak Do?
For the past fifteen years, Zak has become one of Hollywood’s most renowned acting coaches, helping thousands of actors (aspiring, working, and celebrity) of all ages to artistic success and professional integrity within the industry. His background is supported by an equally impressive seven years of developing and co-chairing the first BA, MA, and MFA performing arts program in the country that focuses on artistic experimentation, spirituality and social activism. In other words – the development of the Whole Self.
Currently, Zak has over 200 students working as series regulars on major television shows, as well as hundreds of others working as guest stars, co-stars, and major roles in both studio and independent films. Among his students and clients, past and present, are numerous NAACP, SAG, People’s Choice, Golden Globe, and Emmy winners. He also consults for directors, productions, and networks, to ensure both individual actors and entire casts rise to the occasion of their best performance possible.
What You’ll Receive:
- 8 x Pre-recorded video course sessions
- 8 x Modules of Breakout exercises
- 8 x Guided meditation videos
- 8 x Video conversations with ZBS Breakout Actors
- An online community forum for discussion and reflection
pre-Register now & receive $100 off!
Pre-registration ends nov 20, 2021!
Option 1: $299
For the course
PRE-REGISTER FOR $199 ONLY (Save $100)
offer ends nov, 20 2021
Option 2: $399
For the course + 1-hour PRIVATE coaching &
Self-tape consult by zbs faculty
PRE-REGISTER FOR $299 ONLY (Save $100)
Offer ends Nov, 20 2021
Special “Art of the Breakout”
Discount: get $100 off
Pre-register AND SAVE $100 now!
If you would prefer a payment plan, email us here.