Akin to an accelerated 1-year MFA, but designed with flexibility for the working actor, this program prepares actors for the real world. There is an emphasis on the ZBS Whole Self Approach, as well as an attention to self-tape and zoom audition, across genre, network and role designation (Co-Star, Guest, Recurring and Series Regular). The program is hybrid (online/in-person) and we are accepting applications both locally and globally.
- 3 Days/Week of Mock Auditions for Guest Star & Series Regular roles across genre & network including self-tape and virtual callback.
- 1 Additional Craft Class/Week.
- 2 Weeklong Intensives.
- $5000 in Coaching Credits for Audition and Individualized Study.
- Ongoing Feedback and Mentorship.
- ZBS’ Personal Development Course for Actors, “The Art of the Breakout”.
- Valuable Q&As with Industry Professionals.
- Career Counselors who were former Agents & Managers.
- Access to ZBS Community comprising of actors committed to thriving in the industry & supporting one another.
Actors graduate attuned to the needs of the material, and emanating an organic confidence that makes them unique, resilient, and highly castable.
$24,000 for the full 1-year program. (Payment plans available)
- 2 Contrasting Self-Tapes from contemporary TV & Film. Each self-tape should be 2-4 minutes long.
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Entertainment Industry Professional (Talent Agent, Manager, Casting Director, Acting Teacher, or other Industry Professional who is familiar with your work).
- A 1-page Letter of Intent describing your interest in the program and what you’d like to accomplish.
Email email@example.com with the subject ‘Certificate Program Application’ and the above requirements before the application deadline.