WIN THE ZBS STUDIOS ACTING INTENSIVE PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES for MINORS AND TEENS (AGE 9-17)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void outside the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Minors *between the ages of 9 – 17) must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering.
Sponsor & Administrator: Zak Barnett Studios, Inc. 332 South La Brea Avenue, Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- ELIGIBILITY FOR MINOR CHILDREN AND TEENS.To enter the Sweepstakes, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian (“Parent“) prior to entering and be: (i) a legal resident of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area“), and (ii) be the age of nine (9) at the time of entry (each a “Participant“, collectively the “Participants“). Each Participant Age 9 – 17 at the time of the sweepstakes entry must have the permission of his/her Parent prior to entry and such entry shall be deemed submitted by the Parent and shall be treated as if the Parent had made such entry and if chosen as a winner, the Grand Prize (hereinafter defined) will be awarded in the name of his/her Parent. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, licensors, distributors, divisions and their advertising, production and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities“), and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families (parents, step parents, children, step children, siblings, step siblings, spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) and those winners who have won a prize in any Sponsor-related sweepstakes and/or contest in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant and his/her Parent agrees to these Official Rules and all the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
Mail-In Entry: In order to enter the WIN THE ZBS STUDIOS ACTING INTENSIVE PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES by mail, Adult Participant can mail in a note with his/her first name, e-mail address. Minor Participants Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) can mail in a note with his/her first name, e-mail address, and his/her child’s name, and completed permission form. Mail-In Entries should be addressed to: WIN THE ZBS STUDIOS ACTING INTENSIVE PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES c/o ZBS Studios Box 332 South La Brea Avenue, Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Mail-In Entry envelopes which fail to include the required information or are not received before March 20, 2019, will be disqualified and ineligible for entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Mail-In Entry per Participant/e-mail address. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than the end date of the applicable Sweepstakes Period as indicated above in order to be considered for inclusion. Once submitted, all Mail-In Entries become the property of Sponsor and shall not be returned to the Participant.
- LIMITATION ON ENTRIES. Limit one (1) entry per person/household. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using same or multiple/different email accounts or any other method of entry will void all of that Participant’s entries and that Participant will be disqualified. Entries that have been tampered with or altered shall be rendered void. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of Participants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to Participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Site, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the drawing. In the event that there becomes a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. It is solely the responsibility of the Participant to notify Sponsor in writing if the Participant changes his or her e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Bulk, automated and/or third-party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries, and that Participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s discretion. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION. The administrator will conduct a random drawing on or about March 20, 2019, to select one (1) potential winner (the “Potential Winner“). Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about March 20, 2019, and must respond to the notification within two (2) business days or be subject to disqualification and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, if time permits. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- QUALIFICATION OF WINNER. Before a Potential Winner will be deemed the official winner (the ” Official Winner“), he/she and his/her Parent will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (collectively referenced herein as the “Affidavit/Release“) and any other legal documents that Sponsor and/or Administrator may require, including, but not limited to, a W-9 tax form, within three (3) days from the date Administrator sends such documents to the Potential Winner or be subject to disqualification. The Potential Winner must be able to provide proof that the Potential Winner is eligible to be deemed an Official Winner to Sponsor and/or Administrator’s satisfaction. If the documents are not returned within that time, or Potential Winner or Official Winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, then he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected. A prize notification being returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification of such entry.
- GRAND PRIZE (1).One (1) Grand Prize Package: Winner of the Sweepstakes will attend either The ZBS ART OF THE BREAKOUT Intensive held from July 15th – 19th (Teens & Adults) or one of the Young Professional Actor’s Camp held on the following dates: June 17th -21st (TV Focus); June 24th-28th (Film Focus) (Kids & Teens); or Create Your Own Work Intensive held from July 22nd to 26th (Teens & Adults) at Zak Barnett Studios in Hollywood, California.
ZBS Young Professional Actor’s Camp:
The Young Professional Actor Camp (YPAC) is a five day intensive (for actors ages 9-18) designed to immerse students in the ZBS WholeSelf Approach. Taught by all the ZBS faculty, the YPAC gives actors the unique opportunity to hone their craft within a fun yet intensive curriculum. We are happy to announce our special Summer YPAC, which will be focussed on both Television & Film. For Television, it’ll feature text analysis and on-camera auditioning across the four main television genres (multi-cam comedy, single-cam comedy, procedural drama and serial drama), ensemble building activities, and special YPAC Student Mentors. For Film, it’ll still feature text analysis across a variety of genres (Sci-Fi, Horror, Comedy, Drama), but the on-camera work will shift more towards scene-work, as the actors will be assigned scenes from various films that allow them to find a deeper connection with their scene partner, as well as explore the arc of a character within a given scene. We encourage actors to immerse themselves in both the Television week and Film week as it is a comprehensive training ground that covers the breadth of the industry. If actors wished to do both the June YPAC and the August YPAC, that is also encouraged, as the material and curriculum will evolve from June to August.
Kids (ages 9-13) & Teens (ages 13-18):
JUNE 17 – 21, 9 AM – 4 PM (TV FOCUS);
JUNE 24 – 28, 9 AM – 4 PM (FILM FOCUS);
ZBS Art of the Breakout Intensive
“The Art of the Breakout” Intensive provides insights from Zak and our extraordinary ZBS Faculty on the process of aligning actors with an individual compass, daily practices, actor training, and the creation of new breakthrough work that will showcase each actor’s unique presence and purpose. You will learn the attitudes and practices that define a Breakout Star and set your course for the next steps on the path to authenticity, integrity, and artistic excellence.
The 5-day Intensive will begin with daily Morning Practices including Meditation, Artistic Discussion, a series of Writing Exercises, and Creative Practices, all of which connect an actor to their Whole Self = Body, Mind, Spirit and Artistic Voice. The Intensive will wrap up with Roundtable discussion with a curated panel of ZBS Breakout Actors, Talent Reps and the Casting Directors/Directors.
Teens (ages 13-18) & Adults (Ages 18+):
July 15th – 19th, 9 AM – 4 PM.
ZBS Create Your Own Work Intensive
They say that every writer has a story that drives them … and everything that a writer creates, is a variation of that story. “Create Your Own Work” is designed to get at the heart of each actor ’s unique story and lay the groundwork for each story’s manifestation. Actors today have the opportunity, means and platforms to create their own content, and ZBS’ “Create Your Own Work” intensive can serve as a launching point for a new generation of empowered artists, who are driven by an individual voice and purpose and grounded in ZBS’ tenets of spirituality, entertainment and activism.
Students will begin with exercises identifying their values, as well as the communities that share those values – their audience. Next, the students will move to the storylines, characters and experiences that hold the most meaning for them. From there, basic storytelling structures will be laid out, and content will be improvised, scripted and rehearsed. By the end of the week’s intensive, each student will have a sample scene and a pith for a new webseries, TV pilot or film. And finally, the week will be capped off with an accomplished panel of actors, directors and producers.
Teens (ages 13-18) & Adults (Ages 18+):
July 22nd – 26th, 9 AM – 4 PM.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“) of the Grand Prize is approximately $1, 000.00 for the ZBS Art of the Breakout Intensive or ZBS Young Professional Actors’ Camp or ZBS Create Your Own Work Intensive. ARV of the Courses may vary depending on the time of purchase and use of coupon codes. The difference between the ARV and the actual value of the training sessions will not be awarded.
An IRS Form may be issued in the name of GP Winner’s Parent for the actual value of the Grand Prize received.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Each GP Winner must be able to attend the aforementioned acting Intensive sessions during the dates offered or GP Winner agrees to forfeit the Prize in its entirety and Sponsor may elect to award the Prize to another Potential Winner, time permitting. The GP Winner and his/her Parent or Guardian must be able to travel to Los Angeles on dates to be determined by Sponsor.GP Winner and his/her Parent or Guardian must possess United States government-approved identification documents and be willing to sign any other legal documents required by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Prize is subject to certain restrictions and exact times and arrangements are subject to availability. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to a Prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including but not limited to income taxes) and all fees and expenses related to delivery, acceptance, and use of a Grand Prize not specifically identified in these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, all meals, taxes, gratuities, travel, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs, travel insurance and other expenses are solely the responsibility of the GP Winner and their Parent or Guardian.GP Winner may not transfer, give, barter, sell, substitute, or exchange the prize for a cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Grand Prize or a Grand Prize component with one of equal or greater value if a Grand Prize or a Grand Prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Unused components of a Grand Prize have no redeemable cash value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a Grand Prize. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, of any component of Grand Prize will not be awarded.In the event that a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize(s), or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period, if time permits. Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send GP Winner In the event GP Winner engages in behavior during the Intensive and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects GP Winner or Parent(s) or Guardian(s) to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by GP Winner or Guest(s) as a result of such conduct. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the GRAND Prize or any other aspect of THE GP Winner’s or ANY Guest’s acceptance or use of the GRAND Prize.
Acting Intensives are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. GP Winner must comply with all rules and regulations and must abide as such. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize as well as GP Winner being subject to actions as controlled by the Studio.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each Participant (whether they are declared an Official Winner or not) and his/her Parent agree (and agree to affirm to such in writing) to: (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes which decisions are final and binding in all respects; (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and, (iii) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s positive image, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Any materials containing obscenity, crude language, or descriptions of a violent or sexual nature (as defined solely by Sponsor or Administrator) will not be accepted and the associated entry will be disqualified. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Trip Package contained in this Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the GP Winner and his/her Parent. Receipt of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification.If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstake Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing and select the GP Winners from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. In the event a Potential Winner or Official Winner is disqualified for any reason under the provisions of these Official Rules, such Potential Winner or Official Winner and all rights to any Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and a random drawing will be conducted in order to select an alternate Potential Winner, if time permits.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/RELEASES. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each Participant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) and his/her Parent agree (and agree to affirm to such in writing) to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives, contractors, and agents (the “Released Parties“) from any liability, claims, demands, and causes of action from personal injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, access to and use of each website associated with this sweepstakes and/or downloading from such site, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, lawsuits, causes of action, proceedings, or liability due to any injuries, theft, damages, expenses, costs, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) any typographical or other error in the publication or printing of the Official Rules, and/or the offering or announcement of any prize; (ii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or garbled entries; (iii) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, including, but not limited to, incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry due to human error; (iv) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of their agents or employees; (v) the Sweepstakes and any elements thereof, and the participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any damage to Participant’s (or any third person’s) telephone system and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; (vi) any malfunction of the telephone system, whether technical or due to human error in nature, lost/delayed data transmission, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect, line failures, postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes due to hardware or software compatibility problems of any telephone network (TSP), computer online systems (ISP), servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s telephone system related to or resulting from participating; (vii) acceptance, receipt, possession, attendance at, travel related to, defects in, misuse, inability to use, or use of any component of the Grand Prize including, but not limited to, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected or destroyed prize (or any element thereof); (viii) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, any of which is due to reasons beyond Sweepstakes Entities’ control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure including but not limited to overloading of the Sweepstakes Site due to excessive use, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid(s), blackout(s), act(s) of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic(s), explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole and reasonable control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (ix) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (x) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes at random from all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that Sponsor or Administrator find to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PUBLICITY. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, GP WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS (INCLUDING ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES), CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, GP WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON ANY FORM OF MEDIA) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO PARTICIPANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST. To receive the name of the GP Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ” WIN THE ZBS STUDIOS ACTING INTENSIVE PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES” c/o ZBS Studios 332 South La Brea Avenue, Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90036 for receipt by March 20, 2019. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner Info”. You may also view the Official Rules by visiting the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes Period.